We are looking for talented authors to contribute their expert articles to our blog. You don’t necessarily need to be a tech journalist to become our contributor. Posts from programmers, project managers, CEO’s with good writing skills are highly welcome. Contact us to get our topic list and to send your tips or a finished post.
Why you should write for us
Looking for more subscribers? You can find them here! Contributed content introduces you to our readers and increases your recognition as an author. High-quality articles also make a statement about your brand or company.
• You should be the one and only author of the submitted article. Copied or partially copied content will be rejected.
• The topic should be relevant to our blog. If you doubt that your piece of writing suits our regular coverage, contact us beforehand, and we will send you the list of article topics.
• Take care of the logical structure. Make sure that your article has an introduction, several consistent paragraphs, and a conclusion.
• The post can’t be published or republished on other websites.
• The preferable length is not less than 800 words.
• All hyperlinks should be related to the topic of the article.
• Be ready that our editing team might decide to make some changes to your post.
• We also reserve the right to refuse the publication without giving reasons, especially, if your article doesn’t meet the guidelines.
• We don’t publish blatantly promotional content. Pay attention that the purpose of our blog is to educate, captivate and provide the audience with helpful information.
• We appreciate if you attach an author bio section with your photo to the article.
How to submit an article
Share the title of your article (tips are also welcome) via the contact form and wait for an answer from our editors. Our team is looking forward to hearing from you.