The New Year has come! It was a pleasure for us to share a lot of good news with you in 2018. We will continue doing our best to keep you informed. Let’s recall the most compelling and useful articles of the past year.
• Hooray! Webix UI library has been named one of the best web design and development tools of the year by the readers of Visual Studio Magazine!
• Don’t miss the big news about Webix 7.0. Get ready to say farewell to the old API.
• Webix 6.1 Release Overview: New Comments Widget, Updated Kanban and All Skins Support for Complex Widgets.
• Get familiar with the major Webix Release 6.0: New Skin and Custom Packages.
• Learn how Webix UI library allows creating Salesforce components to improve user experience.
• You updated Webix to the latest version, and some icons disappeared. Go to this article to get back what’s missing.
• Webix can help you create convenient dashboards. The examples and tips are here.
• Meet the guidelines for developing web solutions with dynamic user interfaces.
• Learn how to create cascading combo boxes using Webix elements.
• How to use Webix Jet with TypeScript? Read the tips here.
• Explore the evolution of Webix Jet! Follow this link and check out the overview of all versions of our microframework.